Access World Technic
|50% outside Sweden
|Security solutions for global companies
“At Access World Technic, we focus on being professional and thorough in our work, while at the same time placing great emphasis on being flexible when it comes to working hours, travel and delivering projects. We make sure to adapt to our customers’ unique needs in the best possible way, which is very important when working with high-profile clients on the global security market. To succeed in this, we differentiate ourselves from our competitors by being the best at what we do, being focused, clear and good at communicating, and being able to make quick decisions in an industry where decision making often take longer.”
– Managing Director Per Lindstrand
- Global security systems, integrated with access control systems, intrusion detection and camera surveillance, connected to international customers’ Global Security Operation Center (GSOC)
- Access control systems – Enterprise solutions with advanced technology, biometrics, cloud services and virtual access cards in the cell phone
- Intrusion detection systems – Large integrated systems with advanced sensors for burglary protection, connected to alarm centers with the possibility of preventive measures and camera verification of alarms
- Camera surveillance – High-resolution surveillance cameras with advanced video analysis of both audio and video, with connection to control rooms for immediate handling of camera alarms
- Visitor management systems – Management of integrated and cloud-based visitor management systems and intercom. Printing and programming of smart access cards as well as identification of staff and visitors
History and activities
Access World Technic was founded in 1993, and has since the start been an integrator for Honeywell, and experts in Honeywell’s systems Pro-Watch, MaxPro, Galaxy and WinPak, as well as a supplier of the access control system at Oskarshamn’s nuclear power plant. When Access World Technic changed owners in 2012, the focus increased on the relationship with Honeywell and in 2017 the highest status was reached as a Platinum-certified integrator for Honeywell. In 2015, Access World Technic also became a certified integrator for Tyco Software House (CCURE), which has created many business opportunities, and today forms a large part of Access World Technics’ operations.
Access World Technic is in a very expansive phase, in recent years the number of customers has increased significantly and in 2017 both sales, number of customers and staff more than doubled.
Access World Technic works with access control systems, intrusion detection and camera surveillance with a focus on global, advanced security systems for large multinational customers such as Johnson & Johnson, Citibank, GoPro, among others. The company is certified for the leading global security systems in the world and performs installations, service and system integrations throughout Europe. The future looks bright, and plans to expand the local presence in strategic cities have begun.